A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gottlieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Gottlieb MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Alan Gottlieb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gottlieb practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Rheumatologists.