Dr. Alan Levin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan Levin?

July 16th, 2014

Very good bed side manner

February 4th, 2014

Scary

I question that this person is a licensed, competent medical professional. He goes against modern medical practices and formulates his own pharmaceutical protocols. Dangerous territory. My experiences at his office define him as a quasi-quack, with limited focus on diagnostics and proper treatment of ailments. You gamble with your health at this place. He is likable for conversational tangents, however, I do not trust him as a medical professional beyond the common cold.

October 25th, 2013

rude

called for a patients medication and he told me to "stop talking" and to "listen". He would not speak with my pharmacist to get medications refilled. I told him I was a pharmacy tech and he told me "congratulations...I'm being sarcastic". I would HATE to be this guys patient. Sorry for those of you that are!

March 30th, 2012

An absolute idiot!

The only reason I saw this guy was he was cheap and we had no insurance. The "Dr" failed to diagnose H1N1, he coughed directly in my face without covering his mouth and got me so sick I ended up in the hospital and he keeps you there longer than necessary talking about crap. He is an absolute idiot and should stop practicing medicine!

July 12th, 2010

Terrible Bedside Manner

Dr. Levin never followed up with me and at one point I was having an issue on a Friday early afternoon, he told me he couldn't be there at my every beck and call and to "have fun" sitting in the ER.

August 2nd, 2015