A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Meltzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Meltzer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Meltzer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Meltzer MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Alan Meltzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Meltzer practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.