A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Pollack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Pollack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from New York University.
Dr. Pollack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Pollack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Alan Pollack has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Pollack practices Ophthalmology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Ophthalmologists.