A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Stein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Stein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stein MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Stein practice?
- Dr. Alan Stein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Stein practices Urology near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Carbon, IL and Edwardsville, IL.
See Alton Urologists.