Dr. Alan Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Stein?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Alan Stein?

• Good

January 9th, 2017

rude beyond imagination

January 2nd, 2016

Can not say enough

We have not seen this guy yet(I can't refer to him as a doctor) but I am so glad after reading these reviews that we have not. His office staff is just as much as a joke about being prfessional . They left us over the Christmas holidays worring about my husbands health needless to sayall we got from them was" Im sorry" . Well sorry dont cut it with me. If he is that busy to treat patients that are sick without respect and dignity then he needs to find a new profession. Also needs to be reported to the American Medical Association. I dont think he is racist he is just not a good and caring doctor. We are white and were treated just as bad. I am not done with this just yet I'm just getting started. Thanks to all who had the courage to share your experience.

February 14th, 2014

Very Rude

Treated me like I wasn't worth his time. Spent less than 10 minutes with me after a 2 hour wait. Would not recommend.

February 14th, 2014

Horrible doctor!

I have not seen nor heard from the doctor since he put me to sleep for my surgery. He did not come back and talk to me or my husband after my surgery to let us know how it went. He did not come to the hospital to treat me after I was re-admitted to the hospital for 2 days due to complications from the surgery that HE did. The floor doctor was the one who treated me, after trying relentlessly to get the urologist to come see me. And then his PA yells at me because the floor doctor insisted that someone come over from their office to remove my stent. Then she told me I had to come to their office that week to discuss treatment for the multitude of stones still on my kidneys. Well my awesome new urologist has access to the hospital records and called me immediately to tell me my kidneys are clear...I have no more stones. That PA was talking about a different patient and made me stress and worry for over a week about another patient's kidney stones. These are just a few of the issues we had. This guy needs to find a new profession.

September 14th, 2012

Did I see a Dr?

After supposedly seeing Dr Stein all he had to say was "I don't know???" after several questions. A testicular cyst, that hurts and causes pain.....he says Nothing to worry about and I don't know???? Seems like if theres something there where it doesn't belong, causes pain possibly warrants some kind of action. He made super easy money for his 5-8 min of nothing!!!!!!!

February 15th, 2012

Racist

If you are not White do not go!!!!!He told I do ever need to come back.I called five months later for an appointment and they never returned my call after calling two days in a row.The same thing happen to a friend. He told her she never had to come back also.

September 22nd, 2011

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Stein, intermittently, for over 30 years. I cannot say enough good things about this physician & have heard only good things from the NURSES who tend his patients, too! Dr. Stein never failed to return a call or answer a question regarding my daughter's health. Yes, he's busy, and yes you may have to wait a bit, but he's busy for a reason - he knows what he's doing & people tend to flock to knowledgeable doctors for their care.

April 8th, 2011

Doctor was Great! Staff was rude.

My wife sat in the waiting room while I had my vasectomy. The staff did not even acknowledge her. The whole time I was in the back, the nurses were telling me they were keeping her updated. When I left I found out that they had not told her anything and did not even acknowledge her presence. It doesn't matter how good the doctor is if the staff is bad. The staff is the first & last person you see at a doctors office. We will not be back and will not refer anyone.

October 10th, 2010

A very caring doctor

Very knowledgeable and caring physician. He did not rush to surgery as my previous urologist suggested.

February 23rd, 2009

Mean, arrogant and disrespectful

After my father (age 82) waited for an hour and 5 minutes on the exam table undressed, and with a broken arm he complained about being uncomfortable. When I stepped out to tell the nurse, Dr. Stein stepped in immediately to say he did not like my attitude, and that we should leave the office and find another doctor who is not as busy as he is. The arrogance!!!

July 29th, 2016