A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tuckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tuckman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuckman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuckman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tuckman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuckman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tuckman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Park Hospital-Rockland County Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joel Tuckman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Tuckman practice?
- Dr. Alan Tuckman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Tuckman practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.