Dr. Alan Weiss MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Glen Burnie, MD

4.9

December 11th, 2016
Let me start by saying when I went to Dr. Weiss for my consultation I was very nervous and I had a lot of questions and I wasent 100% sure about my decision to have or not to have my procedure. When I left his office I was ready to schedule the appointment. Dr. Weiss is very straight forward, he explains every aspect of the procedure, what to expect, the cost, how you feel etc. He is very passionate about his work and you can tell my his level of "caring" that he shows you.

August 19th, 2016
Great Surgeon!
Great surgeon and physician! I lost a lot of weight and he performed an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to remove my excess skin. The risks, benefits and outcome of the procedure were explained in detail, my surgical experience was excellent, my recovery was smoother than what I expected, and Dr. Weiss called to check on me, himself every step of the way! This was such a great and positive experience for me and I have already recommended him to several of my family and friends! Thank you Dr. Weiss!

March 29th, 2016
He's a gifted Surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone. Bedside manner is a little terse, but I'd rather have someone great in the operating room rather than someone who's cheery and polite. Dr. Weiss knows what he's doing and he does care.

January 14th, 2016
I would recommend him. Good at what he does. I was comfortable with the way I was treated by Dr. Weiss and his staff.

September 9th, 2015

August 26th, 2015
I went to see Dr. Weiss for an issue I thought I may have been having with carpal tunnel syndrome. He had operated on my husband numerous years ago for the same issue with excellent results. He quickly diagnosed this was not my problem, but did not just stop trying to help me because the issue was not going to be something he would be treating. He really listened and did everything he could to help me. I really wish all doctors were as concerned as he.

February 26th, 2014
Very good surgen. Both my boys had surgery performed and we were very much impressed

February 10th, 2014
Ms
I had a great experience with Dr Weiss. He is a very smart and excellent surgeon. I had a bilateral breat reduction on Wednesday, had pain the first day. And mild pain for two maybe three says. I am off work for a week. But I have the energy to go back to work before my one week check up. Great surgeon, very perfectious in his work. I am not all healed up , but I feel great and I owe it all to Dr Weiss

February 6th, 2014
Skin Cancer Removals
Great Doctor. Brand new spacious office space. Punctual and Efficient Doctor that takes superior care of his patients. Very knowledgeable and professional.

January 28th, 2014
Dr Weiss is always available, excellent surgeon!

July 19th, 2012
Dr weiss
So my onion is at first he was great on my first consultation and seem to know alot about procedure he is very very good n educated but I felt as tho his additude and care was alot better before and during getting his payment after the surgery and payment additude and manor changed I was in a great deal if pain which was expected but after a period of time past when i still was in pain I was in I called him and asked to come in he told me he was leave by 1030 and if I wasent there asap he was leaven and I would have to wait mind u I was in a lot of pain n should not have been at this point an was worried so I rushed up there he so called check me and said there no reason I should be in that much pain and that in hos onion I was exadrating and was looking for pain killers. Which I found very dis respectful so I let it go going off him telling me it looked OK now few months later still dis comfort and get treated same way I think I am going for a second onion to another doc if things don't change! I will say he is very smart and knows what he is talking about but very arrogant and cocky. And is a complete different person after his payment is maid!

February 28th, 2012
Caring, Personal Service
Clearly knows his stuff. He did some scar revisions for my son and was a pleasure to work with. Explained everything very clearly; no surprises.