Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Young
Dr. Alan Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with other offices in Harrison, NY and Bronx, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Young is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital Center, Flushing Hospital Medical Center and Winthrop University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Young has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Alan Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Richard Gallagher
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Zef Abraham
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
White Plains, NY 0 mi29