A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Jackson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jackson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Jackson practice?
- Dr. Alan Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Jackson practices Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.