A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jackson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Jackson practice?
Dr. Alan Jackson practices Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, NC.
See Chicago Cardiologists.