A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Jackson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jackson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Jackson practice?
- Dr. Alan Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Jackson practices Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.