A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Jacobson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Jacobson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Jacobson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Leonard Jacobson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Alan Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Jacobson practices Otolaryngology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Otolaryngologists.