Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Jakins
Dr. Alan Jakins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roswell, NM. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Jakins is affiliated with Eastern New Mexico Medical Center and Lincoln County Medical Center. Dr. Jakins has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Jakins has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Alan Jakins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, NM.
Dr. Gabriele Stiller
Family Medicine, General Practice
Roswell, NM 0.80 mi40
Dr. Virgle Herrin Jr
General Practice, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Roswell, NM 1.13 mi38
Dr. Frederick Doe
Roswell, NM 2.39 mi