inactive

Alan P Jakubowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 17th, 2016
Experince
Saw this MD for a consult and had a follow up also. 1st visit was ok however he was somewhat in a funk mood. Not friendly at all. Did not smile the whole time. 2nd visit, wow even worse. This man looks miserable. Agree with the mental eval comments.

July 26th, 2016
All negitive reviews below are true and accurate. Dr ran from his failing practice after all his peer drs left him . wonder why they left, couldnt be because dr j has a firecracker temper. I saw him in the hospital and everything listed below is how i was treated. WE ARE PATIENTS NOT A PUNCHING BAG FOR YOU . IF YOU HAVE ISSUES GO SEE A DR FOR YOUR MENTAL HELP AND STOP TAKING IT OUT ON US!

January 16th, 2015
If you're in real pain, Dr. J will go the extra mile to help you! He is the main reason why I am alive today! If you're "Doctor shopping", WRONG DOCTOR! He will know the difference! This man saved my life! He's a great Doctor!!!!!!! I am sorry I moved out of state! They don't make Doctors like him anymore!

September 12th, 2014
this man is mentally unbalanced
This doctor has multiple personalities. So very strange. Should be mentally evaluated.

June 27th, 2014
Only doctor who cared about me in over seven years. Tremendous individual.

March 5th, 2014
Saved my life
This Doctor saved my life! I have chronic back pain from a work injury. I was ready to give up when I was introduced to Dr. Jakubowski. Dr. Jakubowski is the only doctor who listened to me. By far, the best doctor I ever had. So, thank you Doc! Not only for listening, also for believing in me! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here today!

February 21st, 2014
Dumped for no reason,
I don't get it, out of nowhere Dr. J just dropped me as a patient, when I called the staff to make a appointment just to talk with the doctor, they were very rude. Told me I wasn't a patient anymore and gave no reason why then hung up on me. Things were going great and I thought he was a fantastic doctor then out of nowhere he turned on me. I don't get it. Very disappointed

March 30th, 2013
Jerk Of a doctor
I have never been treated so bad by a doctor. Dr Jakubowski has changed. Either he is mad because of loosing his other building , his co-doctors , or is just mad at life, but that isnt any reason to take it out on me!!! Guy is a jerk! I was seening him for a work comp claim and at first like others on this page have said, he was very nice and easy going, and assured me that he would fight to get me the treatment. Then he just snaps. He drops me as a patient (like others have said) and left me with no doctor. So now im back at square one. If you want a doctor that will constantly give you pain meds then this is you guy. If you want a dr that will help you fight the comp system , you will have better luck doing it yourself! Dr. Jakubowski needs to get out of what he is doing. AND I REALLY HOPE YOU READ THIS DR J. BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY HURTING US, YOUR PATIENTS!!!!!!

March 30th, 2013
Acts like he care, but then dumps you
I started seeing this DR. for a workers compensation claim. My injures are quite substantial and I have many body parts injured. Upon my first visit DR seemed to care and be there for the patient. His report was complete and fairly accurate. Upon my third visit the DR was cold to me in the room, and very short. After this visit the DR sent me a letter in the mail to advise I was no longer a patient of his. I was in utter dismay and called his office. His office was rude and refused to speak with me. I do not recommend this DR to anyone!!! He has also "dumped" a few of his other patients recently. Thanks to my attorney's I now have a wonderful DR who actually cares about his patients.

March 18th, 2013
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
Dr scott and Dr. patel have left his office for a reason. Dr Jakubowski has a firecracker personality. He believes he knows more than any other dr and tells you that he "teaches doctors" ( yeah right). He will send you a letter in the mail dropping you as a patient because he actully has to work by fighting the comp system. Myself and others have had serious injurys that need serious medical treatment and Dr J has just released us from his care. This guys eyes are pin point and he explodes at a drop of a dime. He needs seriously physc help and needs to be brought up to the medical board for what he is doing to Good People that serve and protect him on daily basis, but yet he cant even protect us. My advice, stay away from this guy! He wont help you, he will hurt you!

December 2nd, 2012
Does What The Insurance Tells Him
I have a condtion I can't get treatment for because this doctor refuses to diagnose what is already medically documented. He will not stand-up to the insurance company or even write a complete report.

April 12th, 2012
I think he is OK and probably cares about his patients. But, he tends to get upset easily.