Dr. Alan Jakubowski Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Alan Jakubowski?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Experience

Posted on October 7th, 2017

I'm a physician assistant who seen this provider for some sciatic nerve issues I have. I never tell any practitioner what I do as a profession as I like be treated just like any other patient. Being in the medical field, I can confidently attest that Dr. Jakubowski is bipolar. I observed him and was able to see his mood swings in a matter of 20 minutes. Aside from being mentally ill, he is a pill pusher. Before offering any type of injection, physical therapy, or any other type or conservative treatment, he went straight to the pills. I've have several patients who he has treated Who say this Dr is a bit off. I never judge anyone unless I myself have experienced a visit with them. I left very concerned for the patients under this providers care.

Best Dr ever!!

Posted on September 14th, 2017

when i first visit Dr J I was in severe pain. I had been suffering for years i had lost hope but he has helped me so much!! He always listens to me and is very understanding. Dr J is a very good Dr he will do everything possible to help you. I appreciate everything he has done for me, if it weren't for him I would still be suffering in severe pain. I just can't thank him enough!

Wow

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Had a visit with this provider and never have felt such bitterness from a doctor before. He seems a bit off. When I asked his assistant what his deal was, poor thing didn't even know what to say except "that's just the dr"...unbelievable that this is the norm for him. Needless to say I will never return to see this "doctor".

Experince

Posted on September 18th, 2016

Saw this MD for a consult and had a follow up also. 1st visit was ok however he was somewhat in a funk mood. Not friendly at all. Did not smile the whole time. 2nd visit, wow even worse. This man looks miserable. Agree with the mental eval comments.

Posted on July 26th, 2016

All negitive reviews below are true and accurate. Dr ran from his failing practice after all his peer drs left him . wonder why they left, couldnt be because dr j has a firecracker temper. I saw him in the hospital and everything listed below is how i was treated. WE ARE PATIENTS NOT A PUNCHING BAG FOR YOU . IF YOU HAVE ISSUES GO SEE A DR FOR YOUR MENTAL HELP AND STOP TAKING IT OUT ON US!

Posted on January 16th, 2015

If you're in real pain, Dr. J will go the extra mile to help you! He is the main reason why I am alive today! If you're "Doctor shopping", WRONG DOCTOR! He will know the difference! This man saved my life! He's a great Doctor!!!!!!! I am sorry I moved out of state! They don't make Doctors like him anymore!

this man is mentally unbalanced

Posted on September 12th, 2014

This doctor has multiple personalities. So very strange. Should be mentally evaluated.

Posted on June 28th, 2014

Only doctor who cared about me in over seven years. Tremendous individual.

Saved my life

Posted on March 5th, 2014

This Doctor saved my life! I have chronic back pain from a work injury. I was ready to give up when I was introduced to Dr. Jakubowski. Dr. Jakubowski is the only doctor who listened to me. By far, the best doctor I ever had. So, thank you Doc! Not only for listening, also for believing in me! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here today!

Dumped for no reason,

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I don't get it, out of nowhere Dr. J just dropped me as a patient, when I called the staff to make a appointment just to talk with the doctor, they were very rude. Told me I wasn't a patient anymore and gave no reason why then hung up on me. Things were going great and I thought he was a fantastic doctor then out of nowhere he turned on me. I don't get it. Very disappointed

Acts like he care, but then dumps you

Posted on March 30th, 2013

I started seeing this DR. for a workers compensation claim. My injures are quite substantial and I have many body parts injured. Upon my first visit DR seemed to care and be there for the patient. His report was complete and fairly accurate. Upon my third visit the DR was cold to me in the room, and very short. After this visit the DR sent me a letter in the mail to advise I was no longer a patient of his. I was in utter dismay and called his office. His office was rude and refused to speak with me. I do not recommend this DR to anyone!!! He has also "dumped" a few of his other patients recently. Thanks to my attorney's I now have a wonderful DR who actually cares about his patients.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Dr scott and Dr. patel have left his office for a reason. Dr Jakubowski has a firecracker personality. He believes he knows more than any other dr and tells you that he "teaches doctors" ( yeah right). He will send you a letter in the mail dropping you as a patient because he actully has to work by fighting the comp system. Myself and others have had serious injurys that need serious medical treatment and Dr J has just released us from his care. This guys eyes are pin point and he explodes at a drop of a dime. He needs seriously physc help and needs to be brought up to the medical board for what he is doing to Good People that serve and protect him on daily basis, but yet he cant even protect us. My advice, stay away from this guy! He wont help you, he will hurt you!