A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jamison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jamison, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamison graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jamison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jamison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Jamison practice?
Dr. Robert Jamison practices Pediatrics near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN.
See Morristown Pediatricians.