A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jarrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Jarrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrett
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Jarrett, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jarrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jarrett MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Jarrett practice?
- Dr. Alan Jarrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Jarrett practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.