A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jarrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Jarrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Jarrett, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jarrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jarrett MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Jarrett practice?
- Dr. Alan Jarrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Jarrett practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.