Dr. Alan Jasper Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alan Jasper?

Dr. Jasper review

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Very nice and intelligent doctor with a wealth of knowledge, and great personal appeal. I have seen Alan Jasper for ten years, and he is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to my concerns. He goes over the course of treatment with me thoroughly, He is always easy to reach or to make an appointment with. I am glad he is my doctor.

Sadistic

Posted on December 6th, 2008

One week after open heart surgery at St. Vincents hospital in L.A. CA my father was subjected to the sadistical practices of Alan C. Jasper MD. The dark irony is that this individual swore to the Hypocratic Oath. The stipulations of this oath are rendering aid to those who cannot care for themselves. This doctor inflicted more pain than aid. One week after open heart surgery Alan Jasper requested my Father be taken off all pain and anxiety medications. Our family requested a meeting with Jasper after one week of my Father not sleeping (I'm sure he was in pain) Jasper replied "No one ever died from lack of sleep") I met with heart surgeon and explained my concerns immediately the orders were changed.Unfortunately Jasper considers himself God. No one was able to help my Father. His own son-in-law a medical doctor could not do anything (he was told he had no privileges at St. Vicents Hospital) A family friend and Pulmonary surgeon left numerous messages for Jasper, all in vain not one call returned. God Bless my Father he passed after eight weeks in ICU. But I feel the week he went without sleep and pain meds did him in. I would'nt let Jasper touch my dog.

Posted on October 11th, 2016