A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Jobe, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jobe graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Jobe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Hall Jobe MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Jobe practice?
- Dr. Alan Jobe has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Jobe practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians.