A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Johnston, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Johnston has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Johnston MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Alan Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Johnston practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.