A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Lobectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Johnston practice?
Dr. Alan Johnston practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.