A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Johnston, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Johnston has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Johnston MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Alan Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Johnston practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.