Dr. Herbert Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Jones?

May 5th, 2017

Knows his medicine

Dr. Jones is friendly, listens well and is quick to get to the point of my problem.

April 20th, 2016

Great Physician. Exceptional service.

September 7th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

June 12th, 2013

Have you seen this guy lately?

If you thought he was unprofessional in the past - you can now add rude uncaring and a want to be 70 year old skater. Am just saying - he can't read his notes with his hair in his eyes. Didn't think much of him before but now I'm definitely out of here!!! One less appointment to give him more time on his cell phone. Plus his staff is ever changing and as he gets worse so does his staff.

November 4th, 2012

Why must I listen to him complain about his ex-wife? Come on! I came because I was sick and found him to be very callous. Have seen him only 3 times and will not be going back. At my first visit, he was sincerely nice and listened but something has happened over the last 18 months that has changed him. It's not a GOOD change at all.

May 21st, 2012

Company Doc

Dr. H. Alan Jones is a very bitter and very unprofessional in my opinion. I have been a patient for sometime of his. He is just a changed man lately. He out of the blue has become a real jerk. Telling me tastless jokes about his ex-wife and not paying attention to me while I talk to him. He answers his phone while I am talking to him and would just get up and leave the examine room. He would come back 10 minutes later and say nothing. I think is focused on retirement more then his job. Find a different Dr. do not see Dr. H. Alan Jones. The H. stands for Herbert.

April 26th, 2012

A Rude Doctor...

Dr. H Alan Jones is a very rude doctor. He has poor bedside manners also. The wait time can sometimes be up to an hour. Don't be late because ...

April 17th, 2012

Insults Patients

Don't go to Dr. H. Alan Jones if you have a spinal injury and need to be put on disability insurance. First the Dr. Jones will not do your paper work in a timely manner. Next Dr. Jones will insult you if you gain weight because of injury. He will also accuse you of "milking the system" if you don't return to work within a year. He lies about people he spoke to at the insurance company and what they say about you. One more thing don't be late to an appointment. He walked in to my examine room and told me I have to wait longer because I was late. He made me wait another 30 minutes. I have been on time and still waited over an hour to be seen by Dr. Jones. Very poor bedside manners, very poor.

November 20th, 2011

The best doctor I've ever had!

Dr. H. Alan Jones has been my doctor for over 15 years now. I love his staff and his bedside manner and when I am in an appointment with him he spends enough time with me explaining what is wrong and what I need to do to correct the problem. I have had many health issues that he himself has caught and he's even called me when he's found problems in some of my bloodwork! Now this is a doctor that I want to stay with!

February 14th, 2011

Would not see anyone else

Dr J has been my family's physician for close to 30 yrs. Would not see anyone else. Assisted in the birth of my second child. He listens to his patients and my whole family trusts him

August 26th, 2010

I Once Respected This Man, I No Longer Do.

I have a vast medical history. I went to Dr. Jones. At first, I respected and appreciated him for being the first Doctor to "listen" to me in a long time. Basically, I broke my foot yesterday in 3 different places. I began calling his office at 2:45 after having gone to immediate care and the random surgeon I was given. His "answering machine" says office is closed at 4. We went to his office about 10 minutes prior to "closing time," and nobody was there. We tried to page him but had terrible reception and missed his callback. We called him once home and he argued with me and hung up on me, saying he couldn't talk to me. I called today after spending the morning and afternoon calling insurance and pharmacy to confirm some issues Dr. Jones accused me of. My husband faxed paperwork to his office, and I called once again before 4 pm. No answer again, and I had to page him again. This call lasted only a moment, as Dr. Jones blew up at me for "always calling when he is out of the office." I responded by saying his machine says he would be there till 4 and it was not yet that time. As he continued to explode at me, I tried to get a word in, heard him tell me to get a new Doctor, and asked why he was arguing with me. He said he didn't want to take care of me anymore and hung up on me. Does he take his ball and go home, too?Passive-aggressive MONSTER. I find out from husband that Jones felt I accused him of not calling me back, and that is his issue with me. Not once did I say that, but how would he know, he was busy arguing with me because I had a boo-boo and called my doctor "after hours." I am better off without him. I need a doctor who believes it is his OBLIGATION to listen to his patients.

November 15th, 2009

The most caring Doctor I have ever been to.