A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Jordan is Satisfactory. Dr. Jordan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Jordan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Cataract, and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Jordan practice?
Dr. Alan Jordan practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Jordan, Dr. Allen Jordan