A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Jordan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Jordan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Jordan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joel Jordan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Alan Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Jordan practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.