A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Jordan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Jordan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Jordan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joel Jordan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Alan Jordan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Jordan practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.