A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Josselson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Josselson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Josselson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Josselson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Josselson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Josselson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Josselson practice?
Dr. Alan Josselson practices Pulmonary Disease near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Pulmonologists.