A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Josselson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Josselson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Josselson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Josselson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Josselson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Josselson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Josselson practice?
- Dr. Alan Josselson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Josselson practices Pulmonary Disease near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Pulmonologists.