Dr. Alan Cole MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Hattiesburg, MS

February 15th, 2017
Dr Cole treated me when he was a fellow at Jefferson and he is a very caring and knowlegable physician
Before Dr Cole moved back south he was a research fellow in Philadelphia at the Jefferson headache center. I was lucky to be his patient for a year. He is a very intuitive, inciteful and caring physician. You folks in Hattiesburg are blessed.

September 29th, 2016
Wonderful
Dr Cole is WONDERFUL! He has helped me so much when no one else could. And his staff is FANTASTIC!

June 3rd, 2016
Brandon, Mississippi
I've been seeing Dr. Cole for 5 years now. He has been my life savior. When I started seeing him after brain surgery to remove part of tumor and began experiencing horrible headaches. I was bed ridden and unable to do anything. It's taken awhile but I'm 80% better and out of bed. He's very caring, and truly concerned about my health and me. Yes, we've tried alot of things until we found what works best for me. Pain pills isn't is method of choice. But he will push healthy living, eating well, and sleep, and of course eliminate all stress in your love. I love this Dr. and will always be thankful for getting me to this point in my life.

October 27th, 2015
If you value your life or the life of loved ones
DO NOT USE THIS MAN! I spent three years under his care for migraines and all he did was make them even worse! He over-prescribes serious narcotic painkillers and tries any experimental treatment he hears about, whether they've been proven safe and effective or not. I spent thousands of dollars on his various miracle cures and the only miracle I experienced is that escaped his care with my life! I had to take a medical absence from work just to get myself off of all the meds he had me on and have experienced permanent damage to my vision as a direct result of his treatments.

June 22nd, 2013
. Never, for months, did he adequately addressed the severe pain I was in. I asked repeatedly for help, at visits and on the phone. I did not ask for narcotics. It was also inconvenient that his clinic does not have a doctor on call after hours. I had to go to the ER several times because of this. The office staff is very friendly and helpful though. I have a new neurologist and my condition has improved a lot with his help.

January 19th, 2012
Dr. Cole is a very caring doctor who is truely interested in his patients. He listens and makes it comfortable to talk to him. He has helped me so much to handle my medical condition.