A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Ford, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clearwater Valley Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Keith Ford MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Ford practice?
- Dr. Alan Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Ford practices Radiology near Moscow, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA.
See Moscow Radiologists.