A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Miller, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Keith Miller FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Alan Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Miller practices Urology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL and Naples, FL.
See Bradenton Urologists.