A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Miller, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Miller practice?
Dr. Alan Miller practices Urology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Urologists.