A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rice, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Rice practice?
Dr. Alan Rice practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Westland, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.