A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Silverman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Silverman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan K Silverman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Alan Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Silverman practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Antonio Dermatologists and San Antonio Internists.