Dr. Alan Kalischer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Kalischer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 31st, 2015

BAD

Staff is late and unconcerned. Doctor has always run late or reschedules constantly. Doctor has a very poor attitude towards women. Doctor has taken over a patient list from another doctor and has much more than he can handle. You would be better off elsewhere!

April 11th, 2013

The office staff is arogant and cold. Everyone appears to have an "attitude", including the doctor who is abrupt, rude and indifferent. I also got the impression that he had a temper. He didn't like it when I questioned him about my condition and made me feel like I challenged him. I simply wanted a clear and concise explanation of my diagnosis. Went a couple of times and found myself a new doctor.

September 13th, 2012

Lack of caring

I was completely disappointed with my experience at this office and with Dr. Kalischer. The office staff could not be more rude. Dr. Kalischer himself actually amde me feel like he was doing me a huge favor by seeing me. I was nervous, as I am only 44 years old and did not expect any sort of heart problem. When I said I was nervous while he was doing a sonogram on my heart he let me know, in no uncertain terms, that he would not "deal" with a patient who couldn't handle the diagnosis. It's funny how you think of all the right things to say once you leave. Wish I would have asserted myself more and let him know that how he treats people is important. Maybe he was having a bad day, but I have found another doctor.

March 8th, 2017