A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kaneshige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kaneshige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaneshige
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kaneshige Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kaneshige, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaneshige graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaneshige has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Craig General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Kaneshige FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Kaneshige practice?
- Dr. Alan Kaneshige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kaneshige practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.