A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kaneshige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kaneshige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaneshige
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kaneshige, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaneshige graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaneshige has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Craig General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Kaneshige FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Kaneshige practice?
- Dr. Alan Kaneshige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kaneshige practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.