A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kanouff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kanouff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanouff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kanouff, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanouff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kanouff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Kanouff DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan Kanouff practice?
- Dr. Alan Kanouff has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kanouff practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA and Ebensburg, PA.
See Altoona Internists, Altoona Critical Care Practitioners, and Altoona Pulmonologists.