A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kanter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanter graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Howard Kanter MD and RVT is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Kanter practice?
- Dr. Alan Kanter has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kanter practices Internal Medicine and Phlebology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Phlebologists.