A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kantor, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Thyroid Dysfunction Metabolic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantor graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kantor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bernard Kantor MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Kantor practice?
- Dr. Alan Kantor has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kantor practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Endocrinologists.