A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kaufman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Kaufman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Alan Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kaufman practices Allergy & Immunology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Allergists.