A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kaufman is Poor. Dr. Kaufman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kaufman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Asthma, Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, and Hives (Urticaria).4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Kaufman practice?
Dr. Alan Kaufman practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Mount Vernon Allergists and Mount Vernon Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Kaufman, Dr. Allen Kaufman