A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kaufman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Kaufman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Alan Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kaufman practices Allergy & Immunology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Allergists.