A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kawaguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kawaguchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kawaguchi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawaguchi graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kawaguchi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan T Kawaguchi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan T. Kawaguchi practice?
- Dr. Alan Kawaguchi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kawaguchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: French Camp, CA.
See Stockton Orthopedic Surgeons.