Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Kazan
Dr. Alan Kazan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kazan is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, St Lukes Behavioral Health Center and Banner Behavioral Health Center - Desert. Dr. Kazan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Kazan has the following 4 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Alan Kazan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Catherine Dubiel
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Dermatology, Adult Care
Phoenix, AZ 0.28 mi26
Dr. Laurence Turner
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.31 mi12
Dr. Jesse Shriki
Phoenix, AZ 0.37 mi8