A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kelton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelton graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gene Kelton MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Kelton practice?
- Dr. Alan Kelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kelton practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.