A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kenney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kenney has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Kenney practice?
Dr. Alan Kenney practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.