A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kenney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenney
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kenney has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Francis Kenney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Alan Kenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kenney practices Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians and Mesquite Cardiologists.