A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kenney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenney
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kenney has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Francis Kenney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Alan Kenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kenney practices Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians and Mesquite Cardiologists.