A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kenwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenwood
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kenwood, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenwood graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kenwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Kenwood MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Kenwood practice?
- Dr. Alan Kenwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kenwood practices Emergency Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Emergency Physicians.