A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kessler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kessler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Arden Kessler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Alan Kessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kessler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.