A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Ketover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Ketover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Ketover, MD, MDH is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketover graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Kenneth Ketover MD and MDH is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Ketover practice?
- Dr. Alan Ketover has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Ketover practices Anesthesiology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Anesthesiologists.