A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Keyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyes
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Keyes, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keyes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Keyes FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Alan Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Keyes practices Otolaryngology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Otolaryngologists.