A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Keyes, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Keyes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Keyes FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Alan Keyes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alan Keyes practices Otolaryngology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Suffolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Otolaryngologists.