A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kightlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kightlinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kightlinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kightlinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kightlinger graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kightlinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Rigby Kightlinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Kightlinger practice?
- Dr. Alan Kightlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kightlinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.