A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kilby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kilby is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kilby, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilby graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kilby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan E Kilby MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Kilby practice?
- Dr. Alan Kilby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kilby practices Gastroenterology near Portland, ME.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.