A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan King, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D King DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. King practice?
- Dr. Alan King has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan King practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Osprey, FL.
See Osprey Internists and Osprey Pediatricians.