A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kirollos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirollos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kirollos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirollos graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Kirollos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital, Kinston, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Kirollos MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan Kirollos practice?
- Dr. Alan Kirollos has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kirollos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kinston, NC.
See Kinston Internists and Kinston Cardiologists.