Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Kirollos
Dr. Alan Kirollos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kinston, NC. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kirollos is affiliated with Lenoir Memorial Hospital and Lenoir Memorial Hospital, Kinston, Nc. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Kirollos has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Kirollos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kinston, NC.
Dr. Stephanie Martin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kinston, NC 0 mi12
Dr. Mobolanle Gbadamosi
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kinston, NC 0.13 mi28
Dr. George West
Kinston, NC 0.14 mi46