A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Klibanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Klibanoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Klibanoff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klibanoff graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klibanoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Klibanoff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Klibanoff practice?
- Dr. Alan Klibanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Klibanoff practices Gastroenterology near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Gastroenterologists.