A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kling, Dermatologist, Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Kling has been reviewed by 134 patients who have provided 123 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kling, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hair Diseases, Psoriasis, and Skin of Color.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kling graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Kling practice?
Dr. Alan Kling practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Kling, Dr. Allen Kling