A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Knull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knull
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knull Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knull graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Knull has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Franklin Knull MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Knull practice?
- Dr. Alan Knull has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Knull practices Radiology near Pulaski, VA.
See Pulaski Radiologists.