A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kogan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kogan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Kogan MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Kogan practice?
- Dr. Alan Kogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kogan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Evanston Internists and Evanston Cardiologists.