A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kogan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kogan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kogan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Kogan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Kogan practice?
- Dr. Alan Kogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kogan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Evanston Internists and Evanston Cardiologists.