A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kohrt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kohrt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohrt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kohrt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Eugene Kohrt MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Kohrt practice?
- Dr. Alan Kohrt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kohrt practices Pediatrics near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Chattanooga Pediatricians.