A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kover, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kover graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joseph Kover MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Kover practice?
- Dr. Alan Kover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kover practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.